Trick-or-treating will occur this Sunday from 5:30-8 p.m., and the police department has developed this traffic plan to ensure a safe night.
- Traffic will be ONE-WAY, SOUTHBOUND on Clarendon Avenue from South Avondale Road/Plaza to Wiltshire Drive.
- Traffic on Kingstone Road will be ONE-WAY, EASTBOUND from Fairfield Plaza to Berkeley Road, then EAST TO LAKESHORE DRIVE or NORTH ON BERKELEY ROAD.
- Dartmouth Avenue WILL BE OPEN TO VEHICLE TRAFFIC from S. Avondale Plaza to Sussex Road.
- Clarendon Place WILL BE CLOSED TO ALL VEHICLE TRAFFIC.
- Wiltshire Drive will be ONE-WAY, WESTBOUND from Clarendon Avenue to Forrest Blvd.
- Wiltshire Drive will be ONE-WAY, EASTBOUND from Clarendon Avenue to Berkley Road, THEN NORTH ON BERKELEY ROAD.
Have a safe and happy Halloween!