In forming an Arts Council, we seek to assemble a team of community stakeholders who can bring a variety of strengths and skills in the start-up phase of council development. The initial focus of the council will be to create a framework and plan to include the vision, mission, values and strategic objectives for the arts in Avondale Estates.
Applicants should provide evidence and examples of any of the following:
- Professional Arts Organization Experience with demonstrated ability to bring both financial and human resources to bear on behalf of an organization.
- Experience working with successful teams. Awareness of personal strengths and the ability to work with various personalities, leadership styles, and interests other than one’s own.
- Start-up, entrepreneurial experience with demonstrated ability in overcoming barriers with limited resources.
- Experience in the development of an organizational strategic plan, vision, mission values and objectives with a framework for execution.
- Community Development and experience crafting community initiatives.
Applications are available here.