Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Citizens provide a great insight and knowledge to City government. An avenue that the City of Avondale
Estates uses to get this insight is through the various Boards and Commissions of the City of Avondale Estates.
The members of the Boards and Commissions make decisions and help recommend and review policies for the
City of Avondale Estates and its Board of Mayor and Commissioners (BOMC). This questionnaire will assist
the BOMC in the review process and in determining applicant eligibility requirements and qualifications for
Board or Commission membership.
If you have a resume, please include with your application.
- Do I fully understand what this Board or Commission expects from me?
- Am I committed to the goals and mission of this Board or Commission?
- Can I afford the demands on my time, resources and energy?
- Will I attend meetings regularly, making them a priority for the duration of my appointment?
- Am I willing to perform a reasonable amount of work outside of regularly scheduled Board or Commission
meetings and prepare for each meeting?
- Can I work effectively with the other members of the Board or Commission?
- Am I willing to participate in necessary Board or Commission training, education and development activities that will improve my effectiveness in my position?
I understand that I am applying for appointment to a Board or Commission office of the City of Avondale Estates; that the appointing authority may require an interview prior to consideration for appointment; that I will be required to take an oath of office to uphold the City’s charter and ordinances; that I may be removed from office for any reason permitted by law or
City charter; and that my application will remain on file for consideration for a period of six (6) months, after which time, I
will need to file a new application. I agree to comply at all times with all requirements of the office for which I am applying
and to which I may be appointed. All statements and information provided in this application are true to the best of my
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field