Are you ready for trick-or-treating tonight?
On October 31, Halloween night, trick-or-treating hours are from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Every year, and the City closes some of its streets and issues a detailed traffic plan so children can safely stroll through the neighborhood. The Halloween night traffic plan is effective 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Traffic will be one way, southbound on Clarendon Avenue from South Avondale Road to Wiltshire Drive.
- Traffic on Kingstone Road will be one way, eastbound from
- Fairfield Plaza to Berkeley Road, then east to Lakeshore Drive or north on Berkeley Road.
- Dartmouth Avenue will be closed to vehicle traffic from Fairfield Plaza to Sussex Road.
- Clarendon Place will be closed to vehicle traffic.
- Wiltshire Drive will be one way, westbound from Clarendon Avenue to Forrest Boulevard.
- Wiltshire Drive will be one way, eastbound from Clarendon Avenue to Berkeley Road, then north on Berkeley Road.